Good Afternoon, Guest

Author Topic: The Nameless 2017 - We need your help!  (Read 1799 times)

LordPlunderButt

The Nameless 2017 - We need your help!
« on: January 01, 2017, 08:30:56 PM »
Hi everyone,

We want to give you some free games. But we need your help...

Full disclosure.
So we've been struggling to keep the Nameless' head above water. It's expensive - we own our own hardware so we have maintenance costs, power costs and ISP costs to cover.
We don't see The Nameless continuing past 2017 if we can't start breaking even.

So - ALL we need from you guys is:
- Community engagement.
Please, please use the forums. We've all discussed this a lot, the forum is the only revenue stream for us. If you want to use our game servers, Teamspeak servers etc. then we'd like you to contribute to the forum. Ad revenue is what will keep us afloat.
- Rule following.
We introduced community rules in 2016 that aren't being followed (the main one being, if you use our servers, you MUST register on our forum). Up until now, we haven't enforced this. This is going to change. If you don't use the forums, you'll receive an infraction. PLEASE read the community rules here:

And what we'll give to you is:
- Referral rewards: We're going to start monthly competitions where the person who refers the most users (to the forum) will receive a free game!
- Contributor awards: The user with the most posts per month will also receive a free game or two. To refer someone, read the tutorial here, it's easy: Click here for Info
- A community continually under development, for the users, by the users. We are always looking for new things to do, and we even have some new game servers coming in 2017.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:15:57 AM by LordPlunderButt »

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Nameless 2017 - We need your help!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 09:43:26 PM »
alright bro's my suggestion is we establish a core membership to sustain the electricity costs and peripherals etc . While doing this any donations go to upgrades and games for server usage and so on and so forth. I ran it past a few of the main core and the idea was pondered and accepted as a possible starter point for the community establishment of a fair deal to all. Give me a shout on ts lads i cant be arsed typing anymore lol . I am drunk compossing this ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol.
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

The Nameless

Re: The Nameless 2017 - We need your help!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 09:43:26 PM »