Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Lack of engagement with higher ranking officials.  (Read 2421 times)

ArmouredUnicorn

Lack of engagement with higher ranking officials.
« on: July 07, 2014, 05:23:17 PM »
A few guys I play with have raised their observations and concerns regarding the lack of interaction with admins / the lower ranking users. There is also some animosity between some users & the interactions of some admins that I feel needs to be addressed because of the impact it has on the morale of the group, certain users are thinking about jumping to another clan as a result. I also feel as though there could be a more democratic way to become higher up In the teamspeak. The current system is ok, but I think it is flawed on how you have to complete some objectives in order to be promoted, which are entirely founded on the interests on other players.
I personally know of a couple guys I would happily have as an admin along side the current ones, as they seem to be more overall active on both forums & the teamspeak, whilst still being engaging / active in playing with the whole group on games.
I am happy to be in this clan & I'm slowly listening to the crumbles of complaints people are having but do not know how about to express to admins and as a result is why I've written in the complaint. The clan has massive potential & I would hate to see it come under fire and dwindle because of a few management problems.

Cheers.

P.S. I think people should be allowed to post anonymously to the complaints & Feedback thread, I feel it'd encourage more of a free thought pattern and a steady stream of feedback.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:46:17 PM by Bond »

GRANDYBOI

Re: Lack of engagement with higher ranking officials.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 08:53:18 PM »
This is very true and ppl are already starting to use dif ts and clans i can see this being a prob plus i have no power in ts which is gay coz im on na lot and cant do shit.
peace grandyboi
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Bond

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 11:14:37 PM »
Thank you for raising some concerns.

There is a few points you have raised which are interesting.
Management as you can tell is a tricky role to play. However, I am always available via PM / Private Chat in TS or other means.

Let me discuss your points to the Admins and see if we can reach a compromise on this situation.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

The Nameless

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 11:14:37 PM »