Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Arma III Content..  (Read 20164 times)

TheCrow

Arma III Content..
« on: April 19, 2015, 03:58:19 PM »
Thought i start this off..

In this topic put in your recommended Arma 3 content that you have played or even your own made missions even addons lets hear about it..

TheCrow

Re: Arma III Content..
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 05:28:06 PM »
Some addons to enhance your Arma experience..

RHS: Escalation
The mod consists of two modules: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation and United States Armed Forces.
vehicles/weapons and alot more with this.
being messing around with this in the editor looks sweet having enemies coming at you with AK's and driving around with hummies ect adds a better feel to your missions or some steam workshop content that requires it..

WLA: Amalgamation
Theres 3 versions of this game at the mo i just started the SP version.
you can do alot in this game and its the Whole Map of altis and can be used on other maps.
Description:
A Dynamic Whole Map SP/COOP mission focusing on smooth performance, offering wide customization options and full freedom for gameplay in random generated world events that react on player's actions. Where ever you go, there is life and events to see depending local relationship values and what kind of enemy/friendly installations there happens currently to be. Capture factories, piers, power plants to get resources faster to custom build AI guarded guardposts with custom easy-to-use constructing system or spend it to call more support that you can high command if wanted. Or drive any land vehicle, chopper or plane, capturing dynamic generating zones around map. Keep local civilians happy by commiting tasks for them or turn them rioting by raiding villages for more resources. Experience the campaign long mission run by over 400 scripts that are constantly updated and expanded.

Alive- Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment
This is one hell of a mod but its best ran of dedi servers i have download a mission for it and i was blown away by what it can do there are missions out there for it but running from your own machine will cause huge FPs drop and performance issues best bet is to have a read about it heres a link.
http://alivemod.com/

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)
Adds alot more maps into the game some new some ported over from arma 2 ,great thing to have when building your own missions or steam workshop ones that require this pack..

I made 2 missions myself one is a short mission which ill prob go back and fix it abit more and have another which offers abit more of a challenge..

Escabar SP/COOP 1-4
Escabar is a known drug lord who has being undermining NATO's peace efforts on Altis your mission is to take him out,You start off with a heli insertion land outside the town where he is hiding and make your way into town under darkness/Stealth mission..
Scripts added:Civilian Occupation System+revive script..

Drone SP/COOP 1-6
Csat forces have being pounding NATO positions with drone strikes out of kavala your mission is to take out the drone which is somewhere in kavala but it is heavily defended.
Scripts added: Virtual Arsenal.

Anybody wants to give these a go let me know,Im still a noob to editing so there not 100% perfect..

Just to let peeps know that personal arsenal is having probs since the arma update it will freeze your player when in prone when you have bipods deployed i suggest turning it off..

Bond

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 05:58:49 PM »
If there's a mission file you want us to host on the dev server to test, Let me know.

I'm up for providing something different than the usual when it comes to Arma.

Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

TheCrow

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 03:11:06 PM »
Made another mission this time on stratis called Chopper Down:

background:
COOP 1-4
You spawn in on the coast behind enemy lines your chopper on fire and your pilot dead,you are 6Km's from the green zone so use what ever transport you can find to make your way home but theres enemy checkpoints and patrols between you and a cold beer ;D
Supplies are limited so don't go wasting or rearm of dead enemies if you choose to engage the choice is yours ;)

TheCrow

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 01:38:31 PM »
Bornholm is a beautiful map and a winner in the  Make Arma Not War contest.
you can download this map from the steam workshop,Heres the link.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=428181330

Bond

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 08:43:48 PM »
Bornholm is a beautiful map and a winner in the  Make Arma Not War contest.
you can download this map from the steam workshop,Heres the link.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=428181330

I was thinking of porting some missions onto it .. May consider a Wastelands Bornholm mission..

TheCrow

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 08:54:09 PM »
sounds good i think theres a few missions out there that can be ported over to other maps,wasteland chernarus sounds good

TheCrow

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 01:21:33 AM »
HUNTER SIX - Special Operations Unit

This is a Campaign mod for single player and you can get from the steam workshop,fantastic mod this give it a go..(link below)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310594159&searchtext=

The Nameless

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 01:21:33 AM »

TheCrow

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 10:24:45 AM »
Leights OPFOR Pack 

I use this when doing missions with terrorists.

This pack contains different OPFOR units.
Iraqi terrorists
ChDKZ militia
African militia
Afghan militia
Afghan National Army & Police
Ultranationalists Army
Chernarussian Defence Forces
Iraqi Army
African Civilians
Afghan Civilians
Ukrainian Separatists
RACS
SLA

Link below:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27353

TheCrow

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 11:42:41 AM »
Kunduz, Afghanistan Real world location

Kunduz Province Afghanistan this map in real has seen alot of action with forces that have and still over there this is the green-zone where they have come up against the Taliban..
This map has  Secret Bunkers x2 and Tunnel Systems so you can make some very interesting missions,can be downloaded from steam workshop,Link below..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421620913&searchtext=

Bond

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 12:58:12 AM »
sounds good i think theres a few missions out there that can be ported over to other maps,wasteland chernarus sounds good

It's actually really easy to port to different maps.
The only painful part is realigned part i.e. shops / npcs / AI routes etc

TheCrow

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2015, 03:11:56 PM »
HUNTER SIX - Special Operations Unit

This is a Campaign mod for single player and you can get from the steam workshop,fantastic mod this give it a go..(link below)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310594159&searchtext=

I have being playing this and it is fantastic,you can choose your team and if gives a background of the player and each member you choose has skills that may help you on your mission plus you can win ribbons which are displayed in your or teams profiles,theres alot of inter actions and supports ,this is how arma should be give it a go you will not be dissapointed..

I choose 5 on my team so thats 6 in all you can have less or up to 10 on your team..

One of my team reduces fatigue by 25% also have a guy that detects IED's and will deativate them ,you can interrogate members of the public which may reveal important iinfo which you will gain skill points making you or your team better skilled one of my team is a skilled interrogator so letting him do the interrogations gets better results and more skill points,Also each member you pick for you team may be gunhoe ect so you take your time and choose your team wise ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 03:21:19 PM by TheCrow »

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2015, 03:55:01 PM »
Honestly would love Bornholm Wasteland its a fantastic looking map :D gotta get it again after the pc wipe i lost it i think :D
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

TheCrow

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 09:04:14 AM »
If many have the bornholm map then ill work on a simple mission and maybe Bond will host it when its done ;) and im sure he can tweak and errors  :o I think raveneye said something about he builds missions also so maybe we can both have a go at one two heads better then one 8)

Bond

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 08:30:44 PM »
You're killing me here....

Though, Since Bornholm is on the Steam Workshop, It isn't as much hassle to get hold of the map and toggle it on/off  in the Arma Launcher then, Just hop on the server as you do!

I'll look into Bornholm Wastelands as I would love to give that a whirl. The missions as well for it... If there is a demand, I'll crank it up.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:46:57 PM by Bond »

The Nameless

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 08:30:44 PM »