Good Afternoon, Guest

Author Topic: Arma III Content..  (Read 16909 times)

TheCrow

Re: Arma III Content..
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 11:32:42 PM »
MCC is getting an update and looks good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXj-jiHFCf0

He will be releasing it on the BI forums...You need to go down to near last pages where he talks about the new release ..

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/142042-mcc-sandbox-3-dynamic-mission-creating-tool-for-arma-3/

Bond

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 12:41:35 AM »
Kinda looks more like zeus now than it did before.
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

TheCrow

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2015, 09:02:50 AM »
Here you go lads but its not fully released so no need to download as of yet as AiA will not be updating  where as CUP will,Have a look over there site has they have alot of plans...

http://cup-arma3.org/downloads/download-terrains-pack/

If you want to enhance your Visual Effects then try Blastcore: Phoenix 2 i have myself and it really adds to your Arma experience looks great at night ops..

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23899

Also does anyone know of any free file hosting sites? b/c then i can upload some of my missions so yee guys can download and give them a run  if you like ;D

Found this have not tryed it yet thou,IRA/UVF pack...
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/172346-northern-ireland-insurgents/
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:10:18 AM by TheCrow »

TheCrow

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2015, 09:13:26 AM »
Yes lads this is being added to CUPS vehicles but not able to move but you can explore them and more features:

It has fully working elevators, interior storage areas, working well deck doors, internal elevator , vanilla aircraft can use the runways, boat deployment and crane.
Plans to open up the model a bit more with a few more interiors, flight deck bay storage for towing tractors, implement towing functionality, enable AI to land helo's, remodel some of the well deck and vehicle storage areas, provide cargo/mission start positions etc for mission makers and more.

LordPlunderButt

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2015, 07:33:18 PM »
It has fully working elevators, interior storage areas, working well deck doors, internal elevator , vanilla aircraft can use the runways, boat deployment and crane.

You forgot "an endless supply of glitches!"

:P

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2015, 08:16:04 PM »
Arma Horn !!! :D
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

TheCrow

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2015, 08:46:42 AM »
That mission we played last night lads was good but fuk sake we where disorganised something we need to address and that mission i can open it up and add in more slot so to make it from coop 6 i could make it 10 slots and give us another car to play with since we need one ;D

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2015, 07:41:47 PM »
Good man crow, Disorganized hahah we need some work alright lol split into two teams and get task force radio on the go boom!!! we could make soldiers out of us yet!!  ;) ;) ;)
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

The Nameless

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2015, 07:41:47 PM »

TheCrow

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2015, 09:09:44 AM »
Have being looking into this and it adds to your game you can take the PBO out of it so it becomes scripts which is a good thing b/c now im shifting this into my mission im working on,Heres a list...

TPW MODS:

Infantry realism:

Units reacting realistically to suppressive fire by ducking/going prone and seeking cover (TPW EBS)*.
    Units reacting to falls and bullet hits by falling/ragdolling to the ground (TPW FALL).
    Units continuing to bleed from injuries, resulting in decreased mobility and eventually incapacitation and death if not treated (TPW BLEEDOUT).
    Units able to self heal using First Aid Kits (TPW BLEEDOUT)
    Units rapidly reacting to nearby enemies they have line of sight to (TPW LOS)*.
    Sounds for jumping, falling, rolling and turning prone, sounds for freefalling and under canopy (TPW FALL).
    Realistic HUD with bullet trajectory tracing when using tactical goggles (TPW HUD).
    Ambient infantry combat, with AI able to call in support (TPW SKIRMISH).
    More realistic (slower) movement and stance change speeds.

Civilians:

Region specific civilians in towns, walking around and interacting with each other (TPW CIVS).
    Civilian traffic, which you may commandeer (TPW CARS).
    Civilian cars parked by the side of the road near habitable houses (TPW PARK).
    Civilian boats (TPW BOATS).
    Ohally's CAF Aggressors Middle Eastern and African civilians, RDS A2 Eastern European civilians and cars, and Leight's Opfor Pack Middle Eastern civilians will be used appropriately if present.

Ambience:

Lights in civilian houses at night (TPW HOUSELIGHTS).
    Working streetlights on A2/OA maps (TPW STREETLIGHTS)**.
    Appropriate sized flocks of sheep/goats/chickens, and randomly barking dogs / yowling cats (TPW ANIMALS).
    Occasional helicopter and jet flybys, with automatic support for 3rd party aircraft mods (TPW AIR).
    Ambient radio chatter in/near vehicles, with support for Russian radio chatter in RHS Russian vehicles (TPW RADIO).
    Ambient Greek music near/in habitable houses (TPW RADIO).
    Ambient civilians/animals/cars easily excluded from areas such as runways or bases, using simple editor-placed named objects.
    Civs/animals/cars/parked cars/radio/houselights/streetlights easily excluded from entire areas of the map using triggers.

** Deprecated due to AllinArma implementing working streetlights

Weather:

Region specific climate (TPW FOG).
    Ground fog, units with foggy breath, and a chance of snow, during colder weather (TPW FOG).
    Ground heat haze / mirage effects during hot weather (TPW FOG).
    Rain droplet effects on the ground near the player (TPW RAINFX).
    Refractive rain droplet effects on car windscreens and player goggles (TPW RAINFX).

TheCrow

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2016, 11:57:54 AM »

Simple

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2016, 01:20:03 AM »
Lads saw a exile z mod in workshop, wanted to get thoughts on on it, hoping this is the right place to post, if it entails the AI resisting the infection we could have a nice buffer for the AI's uncanny ability to kill me dead, lol. ;)
Simply Simon.

Bond

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2016, 06:09:19 AM »
Speaking of AI in Exile..

I must write up what the AI actually do..they aren't all bad

To be continued..

TheCrow

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2016, 03:28:40 PM »
Lads saw a exile z mod in workshop, wanted to get thoughts on on it, hoping this is the right place to post, if it entails the AI resisting the infection we could have a nice buffer for the AI's uncanny ability to kill me dead, lol. ;)

put a link to it up here but for now i think the vanilla is working out ok and we are still trying to get to grips with the server at the mo i think down the line we can look at adding in a Mod...

nobody has a base yet not even near it lol just remember folks keep an eye on the notifications of missions on the map you will get one for the police hunting prisoners thats telling you there coming for you so prepare yourself and there in a group of 4..They carry sub-machine guns 9mm have not seen one with a heavier weapon so far..

i think increasing the bank so it holds more the 10k because when your starting out you need to be able to stash nore coin before you begin buying safes ect

TheCrow

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2016, 10:27:13 AM »
The radiation Zone has best gear but to get in there you need a gas mask which will make things interesting ;D
Came across a random car patrol 2 guys taking them out and commandeering there vehicle which was ful of gear was a nice reward ;D

XP is a must in this game to open up gear to buy in the shops especially to get that safe bought so you can store cash as the bank only has 10k limit :(

picked myself up a quad and did abit of scavenging and be on the lookout for them police who will sploi your runs :'(

Bond

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2016, 01:13:39 PM »
So Tanoa exile is challenging but rewarding then?

The Nameless

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2016, 01:13:39 PM »