Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Give up Meat?  (Read 2322 times)

SirHCT

Give up Meat?
« on: April 20, 2015, 09:38:39 PM »
So as a meat eater i love meat but there are people in the world that choose not to eat it at all. could you not eat meat for like a month or even a year if someone asked you?

for me this is impossible ill go crazy. How can you give up on BBQ!!!.
 owh and btw fish is meat aswell.

TheCrow

Re: Give up Meat?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 10:01:46 PM »
Not a chance and yeah love my BBQ's when the good weather is in but i do eat alot of rabbit food so i have a balanced diet ;D

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 10:51:41 PM »
Eat my meat !!! :D hahaha no i am a carnivore and love the flesh lol :D
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

dbizcuit

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 10:00:45 AM »
Maybe you should watch this, then go have a steak.
 "EARTHLINGS is the single most powerful and informative documentary about society's tragic and unforgivable use of nonhuman animals"                                               
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuQ-J04eLQ&hd=1
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 10:05:19 AM by dbizcuit »

SirHCT

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 05:32:16 PM »
biz thats almost 2 hours of watching. that means i cant do all my important stuff for 2 hours if i watch that. summary would be usefull though :P

LordPlunderButt

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 11:07:14 PM »
Earthlings is a great doc. I watched it a few months ago and I started to cut down on bad produce a lot.

SirHCT

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 03:55:03 AM »
so i just watched this documentary and i see more of these videos but the big boys never pay attention to these things and the rich dont worry about it because they dont suffer. there are more sites and videos on the internet addressing this but it will never change.

its bad that these kinds of things happen but the rich will never spend THEIR money for the feelings of the animals that are already destened to die.

LordPlunderButt

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 05:45:06 AM »
there are more sites and videos on the internet addressing this but it will never change.

its bad that these kinds of things happen but the rich will never spend THEIR money for the feelings of the animals that are already destened to die.

Spot on. The only possibility is for everyone else to change their attitude.

Food Inc. is also another good doc (it's on Netflix, probably on Youtube too). Probably has more of an effect on eating habits than Earthlings does, which is geared toward all kinds of animal produce.

The Nameless

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 05:45:06 AM »