Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Recommend a game...  (Read 2057 times)

TheCrow

Recommend a game...
« on: July 23, 2015, 05:16:02 PM »
lets here your reviews on games you have played and recommend them to the rest of us..

A few days ago i started playing Attila total war now i played the first total war and loved it touched on TW2 which was brill but forward to this and wow so much added to keep you going.
I started as the celts of course and in ireland so after a few hiccups(2 civil wars) i was on the road to push on and that i did by moving into england and capturing its lands and converting them to our ways hahahahaha but keeping your subjects happy is hard work even the family who are always trying to take over from you so you bribe even kill those that stand in your way to greatness...

I love my sports manager games mostly football hell i had boxing manager on the old spectrum back in the mid 80's but one game i still play is Championship Manager 2001/2002 i still have a hard copy of it and are part of the champman01/02 community who are devoted to keeping this version alive which is regarded as the best football manager game ever,they release patches for this game to keep it up to todays players and leagues ect or you can play it when back in 01/02 yrs and play with the likes of seedorf/figo ect
In 2009 Eidos released the game to free download from there site which ill post the link if anyone is interested/very user friendly game..
http://www.fmscout.com/a-championship-manager-0102-free-download.html

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Recommend a game...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 05:56:22 PM »
Thanks for the link Crow ya lad ya!! I like the reversal of fortune story lol :D There is a new free robot fighting game from the same guys that made Street Fighter 2 coming on pc only next week. it would be a laugh i reckon Rising Thunder it is called . Loved Command and Conquer back in the day, i never played online thk fook.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:58:44 PM by Paddylad »
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

TheCrow

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 06:23:41 PM »
I f your playing that manager game you need to put it on a disk or mount it using iso or damon tools and sometime you may need to run capabilitys mode for best results..

played 15 season as Celtic manager 14 league wins 4CL and a host of other cups ;D I find playing 2 at the back best lol with 2/3 DM's and one up front so it looks like 23311...my best player and in the game is maxim tsigalko he scored just over 60 goals one season for me lol hard player to get a work permit for but worth every penny when u get him ,also i played another game and put myself in the game even got called up to the irish squad lol..

TheCrow

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 06:32:55 PM »
Infact i created a fantasy league using this,The game i played in the past i put the guild player into the game name the team after the guild and started us in 3rd divi was fun seeing us cliimb the ladder and player troubles along the way lol

The Nameless

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 06:32:55 PM »