Good Morning, Guest

Author Topic: AlphaPancake37's Staff Application  (Read 2370 times)

AlphaPancake37

AlphaPancake37's Staff Application
« on: August 05, 2015, 09:05:08 AM »

-IGN
AlphaPancake37
-Timezone:
PST (Pacific Standard Time)
-Do you have skype? yes/no (Do not say your username in chat if you are accepted or we require to speak further with you about your application we will ask for it privately)
Yes I do have a skype and the username is "AlphaPancake37"
-TeamSpeak username:
AlphaPancake37
-Do you have prior experience? if yes please elaborate.
I do have prior experience, I was a Sr.Mod and a very good one at "TheNodeMc" Servers, I was able to help just about anyone with the command setup and authority given as long as I had a tight grip on the rules. I left because I saw the staff amount was rising at a quick pace. upon leaving they thanked me and commented on how good of a role model I was for the other staff.

-Why do you want to be staff?
I really like helping people! I like being able to sort out people's problems so that they can go on with their day. being able to help make decisions is also a good thing I like to do. I would really like to assist the staff of this server, so that I can help it blossom into a very good server. so if I could sum it up I just really like to help and I can't get enough of doing that in my life, so helping other players is a good output for me. :)

-How much time do you think you can spend on the server?
If you're talking about each day I can guarantee 2-6 hours

-Tell us more about yourself:
even though I'm only 15 I am told that I am very mature for my age so I hope that helps. I really like to work with people and learning to understand and adapt to one another's  situation. I have a pretty good knowledge base on Pok√©mon (evs, traits, etc.). If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me! I enjoy answering questions! Thank you very much for reading and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:23:02 AM by Bond »

Zhao_Zilong

Re: AlphaPancake37's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 04:27:02 AM »
approved

The Nameless

Re: AlphaPancake37's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 04:27:02 AM »