Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Hi_imCrystal Application  (Read 3715 times)

Hi_imCrystal

Hi_imCrystal Application
« on: August 08, 2015, 12:53:30 AM »
-Hi_imCrystal

-Timezone: Eastern

-Yes I have a skype

-TeamSpeak username: Hi_imCrystal

-Do you have prior experience? if yes please elaborate.
I ended up being an admin for another server, It went well for awhile but i was juggling a job and school.
I pretty much handled things well enough, I don't know everything but i know enough. I'm pretty familiar with commands, and I understand specific rules and I know enough about pixelmon to be helpful.
I also was a chat mod for a short time before a server shut down on a modded survival server.

-Why do you want to be staff?
I'm having fun with the server, and I think that it's going really well. I would rather like to be able to monitor the chat when no staff are around like in the mornings, when I'm on and no staff usually are. I do wake up early. It would be easy to make sure the chat is monitored and that questions can be answered to new players. Not saying that a person has to be a staff member to answer questions but it is helpful. I also would like eventually just to be able to help out around the whole server, possibly eventually with a gym, and helping with warps.

-How much time do you think you can spend on the server?
Right now I've been going on pretty much every single day almost all day (because it's summer) I do have the occasional days where I'm on for only like 4-6 hours.

-Tell us more about yourself:
I'm Crystal, I'm 17. I've been playing pokemon since I was like 7. I got bored of the plain Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and decided I wanted to try pokemon, and then the games. I still have my gameboy color with pokemon red which is pretty cool. I've been playing pixelmon almost two years now, I started out in singleplayer but that got boring so i decided to remain on servers. I'm friendly, and I like to have a good laugh so feel free to message me anytime.

Nai

Re: Hi_imCrystal Application
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 10:42:48 PM »
Approved

The Nameless

Re: Hi_imCrystal Application
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 10:42:48 PM »