Good Morning, Guest

Author Topic: The Ship murder party  (Read 381 times)

SirHCT

The Ship murder party
« on: August 21, 2015, 10:51:49 PM »
Hey peeps of the internets

I came across this bundle that had the ship murder party in it. this game looks fun to play with a large group maybe get the game?

the game is about beeing on a ship. you get a target you have to kill but that target doesnt know you have to kill him. while you try to kill this target he also gets a target it could be you but it could be someone else aswell. if we can get a few people in this game maybe we can host a few games sometime.

here is the link to the bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/multiplayer-mega-bundle/

every bundle gives 2 sets of keys for the games init. the white noise online game looks fun aswell to play with a small group.

peace out H

Santa Claus

Re: The Ship murder party
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 01:32:25 PM »
I didnt see this earlier. I actually have it. And as promising as it sounds, the game is alright but not very good. And there's virtually no way to set a private server to play with friends. Aaaaand no one in the universe plays it so there are no servers hosted anywhere. :(
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature

SirHCT

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 10:53:20 AM »
isnt it working p2p?
so we can create a local server temporary and play or is there really a server needed with server files and stuff?

TheCrow

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 01:25:56 PM »
Sounds abit like Gmod which i have for some time  and yet to play lol

Bond

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 08:30:23 PM »
Any community server requests - please post a separate topic under suggestions..

... And then a poll was born..
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

The Nameless

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 08:30:23 PM »