Good Morning, Guest

Author Topic: karateboy877's Staff Application  (Read 2584 times)

karateboy877

karateboy877's Staff Application
« on: August 31, 2015, 05:29:34 AM »
-IGN karateboy877

-Timezone: Pacific

-Do you have skype? Not at the moment, my skype is broken right now so i'll try to get it fix ASAP  :)

-TeamSpeak username: karateboy877

-Do you have prior experience? Yes, I've been a staff on many servers and I have been a big help for them I try to find hackers and people who don't follow the rules then report them to the higher up people in this server. I've been staff on some of my friends servers and some of my favourite servers.

-Why do you want to be staff? I would love to be staff because well It's kinda getting boring being just a regular member in the pixelmon community so I'd just try to apply for staff and give it a shot so I can help this server as much as you want me to.

-How much time do you think you can spend on the server? I'm not sure excactly how much time but I will do my absolute best to be on as much as I can.

-Tell us more about yourself: I like to play games and I would just hang around not much in my spare time I usualy go play pixelmon when I got nothing to do but if I become staff I'll think about playing more, plus I might have some school stuff in the way so I might not be on a little.

Thanks for your time ;D

Sincerely, karateboy877

The Nameless

karateboy877's Staff Application
« on: August 31, 2015, 05:29:34 AM »