Good Morning, Guest

Author Topic: BRING THE CLAN BACK TOGETHER  (Read 718 times)

Grandyboi

BRING THE CLAN BACK TOGETHER
« on: November 29, 2015, 06:41:18 PM »
Hey lad hows it going? as you all now ive not been as active as i once was but im back on more theses days. just an idea what ive seen is that most of us dont play with each other any more and i dont mean in a sex way u dirty fuckers!! I think we need to start having aleast 1 or 2 night where we all play something together that we all can play. I  miss the days where we were all close and were a team and i feel like every1 has gone there own ways. The time my gaming was it best was when we played together all the time and rolled in a big group. maybe we need new people to join or people to just make a little effort to play together. I now life is a big part which gets in the way of gaming but we should be able to sort something lol. IT wiill be good to see who cares about bringing TN back to how it was and when people played. Ive beeen here from the start of this clan and its slowly losing people and im worried we will lose it all together. LETS PUT HARD FEELING THAT ANY1 HAS FOR ANY BODY AND BE A FAMILY AGAIN. This clan was going some where and now we are a shadow of how we used to be. LEEETS BRING THE FUN BACK IN TO THIS CLAN WE ALL NEED TO DO there BIT NO MATTER HOW LITTLE OR SMALL.  ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

MUCH LOVE GRANDYBOI XX

sluts
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:46:45 PM by Grandyboi »

dbizcuit

Re: BRING THE CLAN BACK TOGETHER
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 02:57:15 AM »
Is this going to turn into a group hug ?....im not..im not really comfortable with being touched by strange men i've met on the internet. Can we just shoot each other in the face instead ??..and i don't mean in a bukkake kind of way.

A few things you mentioned  popped out in your post, id like to hear more about  "active" " dirty" "sex" "2 night " " big group" "big part" " play with each other" " HARD" "MUCH LOVE GRANDYBOI XX "

Im waiting for my new earmuffs, should have them by weekend . We should have clan night, random game from a list we all have  weekly/monthly.
Im in, the way you described it sounds like lots of fun.

SirHCT

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 08:06:31 PM »
Rocket league. 4v4.

Me
Biz
Paddy
Santa

Vs anyone thats willing to lose
Make it happen

The Nameless