Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Staff Application  (Read 2317 times)

StayPokeHD

Staff Application
« on: February 21, 2016, 02:49:33 AM »
-IGN: StayPokeHD

-Timezone: EST (Eastern Time Zone)

-Do you have skype? Yes.

-TeamSpeak username:
StayPokeHD

-Do you have prior experience? Yes, I do. I have worked for multiple servers, however, I do not want to speak out names due to probably being penalized in my application, or giving out the names so other players can try to find out the server(s) IP(s).

-Why do you want to be staff? I started playing minecraft a long while back. Maybe about 5 years ago. Anyways, I loved playing faction servers. I then realized that I was fitting in with the community very well on each server I played on. I tried applying for staff on a server called TheLegendCraft who at the time, had over 400 players per day. I was accepted 3 hours after I applied. I realized that I was good at staff member when I was being promoted very quickly. The reason I want to apply here is because I like small servers. Small servers like these usually start with a nice little community and grows. I like to have an effect on how that community grows. That is why I put a lot of my time and effort to help these servers. Most servers these days are owned by 10-12 year olds who do not know a thing about how to make a server. Although I am not the 'owner' type, I am the 'staff' type. Most staff members look at me and know I am the type of person who would be a good staff member due to my proper grammar and my intention to always help people. I want to help the server because I have been looking for a server to help out, but most of them are, as I said, owned by young kids. I also love to see the look on peoples face after I helped them. I wish to continue my staff career on your server and I hope to be chosen as I will put all my effort into it!

-How much time do you think you can spend on the server?

I can spend 2-4 hours per day, and if lucky, 12+ hours on the weekend! I am very active on Pixelmon, and minecraft in general.

-Tell us more about yourself:
My name is Vinay Hegde. I am 15 and I live in Georgia, USA. I go to Roswell High School. I have several extracurricular activities, including Swimming, Boy Scouts, Chess, Piano, and more activities that benefit my community. I love playing minecraft, reading, and hanging out with my friends. Anyhow, I love playing The-Namless Pixelmon and I would truly love to server as a staff member! Thank you for giving me the offer of applying to become a staff member!

The Nameless

Staff Application
« on: February 21, 2016, 02:49:33 AM »