Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Dr_Madness_ Staff Application Form  (Read 2336 times)

Dr_Madness_

Dr_Madness_ Staff Application Form
« on: February 21, 2016, 06:15:31 PM »
-IGN: Dr_Madness_

-Timezone: GMT

-Do you have skype? Yes

-TeamSpeak username: Dr_Madness_

-Do you have prior experience? if yes please elaborate.
I have been a member of staff on a Vinilla Minecraft server for a long time but was removed due to inactivity (My computer broke). This was  a few years ago though...

-Why do you want to be staff?
I am a friendly guy that has been assisting people on the server however i can. I have been on the server for around 2 weeks now and have not seen an active member of staff to help with people insulting and spamming chat and to help with peoples queries. Pixelmon can get prretty stale after a while and becoming a member of staff can show people that they can turn to me with any questions and i will help to the best of my abilities, this not only helps them but gives me a purpose to keep playing the game on a regular basis.

-How much time do you think you can spend on the server?
I can spend around 2 hours on the server a day, due to college I am unable to dedicate more time.

-Tell us more about yourself: I am fairly knowlagable when it comes to Minecraft as I have had the game sinse the old 1.5 days. I also have a good amount of Pixelmon/Pokemon knowlage. I am a 17 year old male from England. Im not too great when it comes to speaking with people i do not know verry well (Over voice chat). I believe that is all...

The Nameless

Dr_Madness_ Staff Application Form
« on: February 21, 2016, 06:15:31 PM »