Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Arma Insurgency..  (Read 2887 times)

TheCrow

Arma Insurgency..
« on: April 20, 2016, 10:19:01 AM »
I have it altered with out bits added in,I have tested it and it runs great so can we get this PBO throwing up so us Arma lads have something to play with???

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Arma Insurgency..
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 03:49:44 PM »
Ah yeah looks like fun bro!! Nice work! :D All mighty server God's we decry our faith in you, if thouit shunith usith muchith longerith!! :D lol
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

TheCrow

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 12:10:53 PM »
I created a dedicated server to test this and if anyone wants a run on it ill fire it up..

I made it 12 player server and called it TheCrows Nest which means now we can throw up any mission for testing even created content that anyone has made ill stick it on for them....

Also good for testing out some MOD's ect

TheCrow

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 12:32:40 PM »
In this mission those assigned pilot position can only fly so say you where killed far across the map and no pilot on to fly you back don't worry as the  mission has a halo script in it so you can para in back at your location pickup where you left off..

TheCrow

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 04:26:07 PM »
Since the 1.58 Arma update it broke the Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool so have to wait till they update the tool so i can run the server again >:(

Being playing around in the eden editor and have being making my own mission templates ..

made this one this morning to pass the time lol its got the cup units,weapons and Vehicles and the map is Kunduz Afgh and MCC ..

Out on a patrol when we come across some Taliban..

« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 04:31:04 PM by TheCrow »

Bond

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 01:20:55 PM »
Went to do some server work.. Turns out I've forgotten every login detail.

Send me on your latest PBO @TheCrow .. I'll fire up a server later for ye
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

TheCrow

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 01:59:11 PM »
yeah sent you that insurgency PBO via email the other day

TheCrow

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 02:21:56 PM »
I was thinking of building some templates and running some MCC missions this is where Paddy would love as he can build a small base of operations(starting off point/respawn area) and share the PBO with me and ill sort out the rest..

Theres one thing when adding in bits is a prob is now once you save the files as binary but there is a way to turn it back to SQM files..

when in editor go up to tools and click on debug console when the debug console opens paste this into it
 [] call BIS_fnc_3DENExportOldSQM;
Then hit  LOCAL EXEC  and it will tell you SQM copied to clipboard ,what this will do in your saved missions should create 2 folders of your mission one of the new mission code and one of the old mission code which we want....
 Nope made a mistake lol what you need to do was after it says saved to clipboard you go into your profile which is in documents/Arma3 other profiles/your name
click into the mission you have made and open the SQM with Notepad++ highlight all in there and then paste and save presto all done..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:56:36 PM by TheCrow »

The Nameless

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 02:21:56 PM »

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 06:04:58 PM »
ah yeah we are back!!  ;)

Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

TheCrow

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 06:34:19 PM »
We are On  ;D  some good scripts with this one other thing we need to check EarPlug??  noit sure this PBO has a earplug script..

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/89.100.41.32:2302/

TheCrow

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 10:45:51 AM »
This Mission is not like resistance where as you can kill from a distance You have to get in and go house to house to make sure the area is clear as myself and paddy encountered last night :P...

The Nameless

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 10:45:51 AM »