Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Exile Tanoa..  (Read 2443 times)

TheCrow

Exile Tanoa..
« on: September 19, 2016, 04:46:41 PM »
Was playing our server this morning a few hrs dam its challenging lol them roaming AI fuk you up lol
I like the radom loot crates which do have AI turn up soon after you get to them..

I don't know if this is a glitch but soon after i hit a town police turned up in a group of 4 i took out one before they got me then i respawned not far from where i died,got back to my body and could still see the Ai(3) then got another notification police on the way to capture prisoner so in all there was 7 Ai hunting me or is this the norm with the script? not complaining was interesing none the less..

Bond

Re: Exile Tanoa..
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 09:17:42 PM »
Yeah... AI like to camp near towns..If you hurt one of them.. they tend to call their buddies! Listen out for the walkie-talkie chatter in game!

I went AFK in the middle of the woods whilst I was testing something else on the server... They found me.

Protip: Don't shoot the flying helicopters either... They will hunt.. and they WILL find you!
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

TheCrow

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 06:48:19 PM »
You can reinforce a wooden floor with a metel fortafication kit..

Concrete windows can also be ugraded with shutters using a fortafication kit plus the concrete floor with the opening in it can also be upgraded with a trap-door and a lock put on it..

The sledgehammer works so use it on shipping containers to get metel i got 9 metel from just one,it taks a few hits but worth it..

To make H/Barriers you need

Sandbag kit long 3
 metel wire 2
 pliers
 workbench
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 07:12:03 PM by TheCrow »

pacomvk

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 11:55:15 AM »
The raid groups are a bit too heavy, they make it insane to try and get anything done whne you are by yourself. Also Americans don't have an admin on for a lot of the  hours we have available to play, so we would really appreciate having an admin on at theses times. I suggest myself ( as I am always on throughout the day and I spend a lot of time in the channel ) and another one for consideration being Simple Simon

TheCrow

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 01:30:16 PM »
How about  introducing the Ravage Mod into our server???

Say just the AI module and the zombie one..
setting the Ai module to 2 with OPFOR/IND units as hostile with raoming vehicle patrols on and lone wolfs and feindly units turned off...
Zombie units to walkers..

heres a link of a guy using the mod to setup his own survival missions very simple to use Mod...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU1bhDRa450&t=306s

The Nameless

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 01:30:16 PM »