Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: What is you got sponsored  (Read 3652 times)

SirHCT

What is you got sponsored
« on: January 13, 2017, 01:53:55 AM »
Ok so what if you wake up one day and suddenly ylu are an amazing person to this world.
You can have 3 companies that want to sponser you. Wich 3 would you want as a sponser and why?

Btw. If you select a sponser you cant take their money. You can only take their products and services.

1 ill take turkish airlines. So i can fly everywhere.
2. Ill take nestle because they have amazingggg fooddsss
3. I wil have a sponser store equal to bestbuy. To get my hardswares from.

What about you?

Santa Claus

Re: What is you got sponsored
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 02:37:23 PM »
European Lottery (their product IS money :D )
Sony (so I can get all their cameras, phones, laptops, tvs and whatever they make.... including a few PS4 to sell)
Tesla...
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature

SirHCT

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 01:09:05 PM »
omg really santa... i said no money. only products and services XD

Why tesla?

ManuelTheTree

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 06:51:40 PM »
Google because they own everyting you see, even the screen you are looking at right now
Apple so I can take all their Iphones and burn them down and smack 'em against the wall
Shell, that way I can hoard their petrol and when all the oil in the world is used up, I sell it at prices only a sheikh can afford

Santa Claus

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 04:30:08 PM »
omg really santa... i said no money. only products and services XD

Why tesla?

They could give me free lotto tickets every day. Can't complain if I win, right? And Tesla cos I could use a nice Tesla car, batteries, solar roofs and whatever else they come up with next.
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 09:50:17 PM »
N.a.s.a. because i am a space cadet and i wanna know if the earth is flat or not!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

Santa Claus

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 08:31:46 PM »
N.a.s.a. because i am a space cadet and i wanna know if the earth is flat or not!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Major Tom to Paddy Control

SirHCT

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 05:50:12 AM »
Steam would be an amazing sponser aswell noe that i think about it. Free games as soon as they come out. Amazing.

The Nameless

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 05:50:12 AM »