Good Morning, Guest

Author Topic: Only 1 game  (Read 4850 times)

ManuelTheTree

Only 1 game
« on: January 31, 2017, 10:55:02 PM »
Hey guys,
I was just wondering, what if you had to choose one game which would be the only game you could play for the rest of your life, which would it be?

For me it probably would be Fallout 4 (or New Vegas) because the endless amount of mods would keep me entertained for quite some time.

What about you?

bigharse

Re: Only 1 game
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 05:09:49 AM »
I'd have to choose FTL: Faster Than Light. 
A small game that has so many variables and different possible scenarios that it has so much replay ability. It only cost 10e and i currently have ~250 hours put into it. A game I would advise anyone to get.

Tho now I think about it... Rocket League is probably equal to it. Plus with it's new workshop content, it introduces so many more things you can mess around with in-game meaning in a few months time it will offer so much more game-play on top of what it already has to offer.

I know that was two games but come on....its so hard to choose
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 05:20:04 AM by bigharse »

SirHCT

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 05:54:24 AM »
What if i choose and online game and the server dies? Can i change?  What if i choose gta 5 and 6 comes out? Can i move up?

Bond

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 09:22:35 PM »
Going by your broadband speed... you're not allowed to upgrade H...
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

ManuelTheTree

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »
Posted by: SirHCT

« on: Today at 04:54:24 AM » Insert Quote
"What if i choose and online game and the server dies? Can i change?  What if i choose gta 5 and 6 comes out? Can i move up?"

The servers would be online for ever but you can't change the game even if a newer version comes out

SirHCT

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 12:23:36 PM »
omg. i dont know
these days a game is hype for a short while and after that its not fun to play anymore. but if they keep pushing content for the division i think at this moment i would go for this game

Santa Claus

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 09:56:15 PM »
If I knew DayZ is actually being worked on, and it will offer all the stuff they ever promised since day 1, I'd have to go for it.

At the moment though, I'd pick KSP. It looks like the only game you could actually entertain yourself with for eternity.
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature

Bond

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 03:49:33 PM »
Day Z is the only game that has made me hate all Pre Alpha games...

Fuck Day Z

The Nameless

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 03:49:33 PM »

Santa Claus

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 08:00:34 PM »
Por Alpha games are all that made me hate dayz... What's your point?
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature

Bond

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 02:23:40 AM »
The point?

Fuck Alpha games??!! sdkvlfgh #[yt j
uyjk
dfx

SirHCT

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2017, 06:30:48 AM »
alpha pre alpha is the reason devs pop out games like its nothing. they all become unfamous and die out before release. Games that come out arent fixed and get released with bugs and people complain that 'its in alpha stage and shouldnt be released yet'   people are never happy these days..

we live in not a console crash from back in the days but in a games crash. were games can stay relevant for longer that a month.

TheCrow

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2017, 09:35:42 AM »
Its all Valves fault they should have put in some rules to do with these alpha games i know games get taken down if its months since they have released updates so some of these devs do  say once a month to get by this rule in all theres 25 Early Access games released a month on steam and so far overall only 25% of early access games have become full games.

Remember No man's sky the hype behind that only to leave gamers hugely dissapointed when it was released.
And then these gaming companies aim for a younger generation so its hard for parents to say no to little johnny.
Look at the recent Call of duty games it use to be a great game now its just muck all the micro transactions added to give a cosmetic look bollocks it is ,its getting to be paid to win with alot of games now milking games for every penny..ok rant over lol..

Bond

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 09:27:24 PM »
Its all Valves fault they should have put in some rules to do with these alpha games i know games get taken down if its months since they have released updates so some of these devs do  say once a month to get by this rule in all theres 25 Early Access games released a month on steam and so far overall only 25% of early access games have become full games.

Remember No man's sky the hype behind that only to leave gamers hugely dissapointed when it was released.
And then these gaming companies aim for a younger generation so its hard for parents to say no to little johnny.
Look at the recent Call of duty games it use to be a great game now its just muck all the micro transactions added to give a cosmetic look bollocks it is ,its getting to be paid to win with alot of games now milking games for every penny..ok rant over lol..

I can't add anything further to this.

Good rant!
 :)

The Nameless

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 09:27:24 PM »