Good Morning, Guest

Author Topic: Sinner's Chicken Dinners  (Read 1344 times)

SINNER

Sinner's Chicken Dinners
« on: May 19, 2017, 10:52:53 PM »
So we've all fallen in love with Playerunknown's Battlegrounds.. However, our chicken dinner count is fairly low. I find that most of the time, simple mistakes or rushed decisions handicap us. It is with this line of thinking that I've come to suggest doing some CDT. Chicken Dinner Training. Whenever we can, we should work on group communication and rational decision making. Training in this, along with the things that are involved in the game (recognizing threats/enemies, aim and recoil compensation) should prove pretty beneficial. We don't have to set up a super strict structure or anything, seeing as most of us are working or have some form of life that pulls us off now and again.. But, when you are playing and you think about it, try to do things different purposefully. Try to train yourself, and we can train each other over time. Even just talking about how the game went after a loss or win would be great, so that we can all learn from mistakes or repeat success.

Bond

Re: Sinner's Chicken Dinners
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 04:46:17 AM »
@LordPlunderButt  makes loads of mistakes... like running us over!
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

Gaz

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 11:31:16 AM »
I think that before we actually start a match, decide who will be squad leader and then regardless if you think they are calling the right move or not give them the chance to  make the mistakes.

Also coordinated jumps, properly lol.

SINNER

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 08:23:17 PM »
Here here, Gaz! I can agree on this point. Perhaps one thing to do is initiate radio silence while in the plan, unless the squad leader asks someone to speak up. We can better form a plan that way, or get out opinions. Permission to speak can be asked for or something like that, but all-in-all when leader says jump you jump and give them a fair shake at taking their shot at leading.

The Nameless

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 08:23:17 PM »