Good Evening, Guest

Author Topic: Opinion piece: H1Z1 vs. PUBG  (Read 3742 times)

SINNER

Opinion piece: H1Z1 vs. PUBG
« on: May 24, 2017, 09:09:58 PM »
Here it is, lads.. Another book filled with Sinner speak. Or not. H1Z1 is terribly built and plays awfully. PUBG is far superior, though it is still young and full of glitches and holes, and optimization is needed. OPINIONS LADS?! Post 'em!

SINNER

Re: Opinion piece: H1Z1 vs. PUBG
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 09:10:46 PM »
Also, I have more to say on the matter.. but I didn't want to write an entire novel this time. Lmao. I will disperse my thoughts as replies to other people.

Bond

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 11:29:51 AM »
H1Z1 was good craic.

Weapon and hitboxes were just shit. Inaccuracy at its finest!

I did like the crafting your own armor and shizzle. Handy to bring spare parts with you til the end.

But PUBG all the way. You can actually shot someone and see if you did hit them.
There's scopes and attachments for the weapons.. always a plus.

.... and it might be the first game to come out of EA! (Wishful thinking)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 02:22:26 PM by Bond »
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

LordPlunderButt

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 12:19:34 PM »
PUBG is far superior.

I used to like H1Z1's crafting, but - I was re-watching a few videos recently and we just spent 30 mins crafting shit only to lose out after a single firefight because hitboxes barely fuckin' existed.
Plus, it was buggy as hell and looked like shit. Cartoon graphics compared to PUBG.

I know I'm shit anyway but seriously - it took about 50 hours before I got my first H1Z1 win and only 3 for a PUBG chicken dinner. Just a far better game.

Bond

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 02:25:10 PM »
The only time I won in H1Z1 was because the other players were killed in the gas!
I barely got kills in the game.

Compared to PUGB - 3x Dinners, one was my final kill! ...And plenty of kills under the belt!

Plus, there's a leaderboard with all stats for pointless reasons - This I also like about PUBG.. H1Z1 offers nothing..

Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

LordPlunderButt

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 02:28:15 PM »
Which is a shame, because I really REALLY had fun playing H1Z1. We always have good craic. There's still elements of H1Z1 that I'd like to see in PUBG too.

SINNER

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 03:45:47 AM »
All valid points, gentlemen! H1Z1 is not without its own merits. I do enjoy the crafting, but the fact is that when I go through effort to craft a vest and look to my left, someone else has found a better vest without expending any effort. Crafting items is something I could see making a difference in PUBG if it is done better. A breaking factor in H1Z1 to me was the instability. Every time I booted the game, there was probably less than a 50 percent chance I'd get to play, because it would crash and send me to some website in my browser, leaving the team a man down and leaving me with no choice but to listen to everyone else having fun. The hitboxes were a major pain, too.. Shooting a man was the hardest thing to do in a game about shooting a man, which shouldn't be! All-in-all I think it took me a super long time to even get a kill in H1, whereas it took one game for me to pick up a weapon and annihilate the opposition. Chicken dinners may be sparse, but in H1Z1, a win was nearly non-existent.

T@G

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 09:57:07 PM »
H1Z1 the shooting was crap the magnum was OP but it did have crafting but not enough in my opinion, the new update is to little to late . PUBG is the winner in my opinion, the developers have learned for the mistakes from previous early access games  and give regular update so you can see the finish line for this game :D

The Nameless

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 09:57:07 PM »