Good Afternoon, Guest

Author Topic: Wasteland Server...  (Read 1218 times)

TheCrow

Wasteland Server...
« on: July 05, 2017, 04:40:36 PM »
So how yee getting on Bond?

i noticed on the map when i was in editing theres an island just off the main land with nothing added in on it was thinking maybe turning that into a Sector B  area like from playing Epoch where it is a hard area to go in on but reward is high??
Now i do not know if any mission would spawn out there? but i think not as most are on mainland and rest are treasure missions underwater.
I can add in the contents for it if there is interest ? but only downside is it only resets after server restart like we had before on old wasteland server..

let me know...

Bond

Re: Wasteland Server...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 08:39:40 PM »
Resetting mightn't be a bad idea if the AI are extremely tough!

We could work it as just a dedicated area / not mission as such but A once off thing every restart.

Still working on minor things to get the server fully fledge. Technically it's running but I have issues with BEC and it's restarting the server. I've had this issue previously, So I should be able to sort it.

IF you want to work away on the SQM, be my guest! You're a better map editor than I am!
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

Paddylad

• I'll break my foot off in your ass!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 11:51:39 PM »
ah yeah man put a drone doing the rounds that alerts ai if enemy around lol :D then a chopper takes off and starts attacking all around lol :D about 70 men on the island l
Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on!!!

TheCrow

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 11:56:38 PM »
lol GO MAD

I might put in reinforcements once you hit the trigger a chopper comes in and drops off troops ;D

But yeah ill put a small base on it and manned by units

Bond

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 01:24:14 AM »
Sounds decent,

Call it "Operation Black Crow"
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

TheCrow

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 07:22:22 PM »
Ok Bond i did that called the island CROWS island and i removed that banned warning as well so you should have an email with the SQM...

The Nameless

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 07:22:22 PM »