Good Morning, Guest

Author Topic: Ragnarok Server suggestion  (Read 949 times)

Robert

Ragnarok Server suggestion
« on: June 02, 2018, 12:08:25 AM »
Just wondering if the wyvern mature rate could be increased. I think it's currently near default. since it's going to take nearly 3 to 4 days real time to mature to adult.

Robert

Re: Ragnarok Server suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 09:38:24 AM »
Since it's to do with the wyverns I'll just add this here. The eggs that are in the nests, most of them are bugged since the server has been on for a while. Most wyverns nests have eggs that spoil in '0.00' time, So when you pick them up. You don't get them. If you could wipe wild dino eggs that would fix it. Thanks.

Bond

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 01:03:47 AM »
We'll look into it.
Developer | Server Admin | Tech Guru | Web Admin | 007 Agent

LordPlunderButt

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 03:18:23 AM »
Since it's to do with the wyverns I'll just add this here. The eggs that are in the nests, most of them are bugged since the server has been on for a while. Most wyverns nests have eggs that spoil in '0.00' time, So when you pick them up. You don't get them. If you could wipe wild dino eggs that would fix it. Thanks.

It's an ongoing bug, yeah. Not much admins can do to be honest. There's no explicit way to wipe eggs and a wild dino wipe doesn't wipe eggs at all. Wyvern eggs only last 2 days so if the server is on for longer than 2 days, the eggs are spoiled. Bollocks bug really. This has been going on for quite some time.

We could look at automating restarts but I'm not a fan of these kinds of workarounds as they bring their own set of issues. As bond says, we'll look into it and figure out something better.

The Nameless

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 03:18:23 AM »